Disclaimer: You May Find a Broken Link

So, there USED to be freenapster.com, and it USED to provide access to almost any artist's music. It was pretty awesome, and I linked ~90% of this blog's recommendations to that site. Now, apparently, Free Napster is no more. Booooooo.

It will be a long, on-going task of mine to redirect the links to somewhere you can hear the music, but in the meantime, if you click on a link that brings you to Napster where it asks you to sign in:
1) Be angry at them, for disrupting your chance to enjoy a good song
2) Google the song and still check it out, because it's awesome

If you have another source I should be using, please don't hesitate to send it my way. Email me for that, and any music recommendations, at tracy@groundwm.com. Thanks!

Monday, March 8, 2010

A Must-Stop Indy Music Shop


I happened to be in Indianapolis this weekend to attend a Verona Red show, and I finally made it out to LUNA Music. I will definitely be back!

More than just a record store, LUNA offers a variety of items within the music-lovers culture. There's a whole section of music books, magazines, t-shirts, and knick knacks, as well as new and used CDs. Literally, the walls are lined with merchandise I want to own. Alas, I limited myself to three albums: Golden Silver's True Romance, Spoon's Transference, and Mumford & Son's Sigh No More. I left behind a copy of Verona Red's Side Effects in the FREE bin, so stop by and try to claim it!

The LUNA Music I visited was at 431 Massachusetts Avenue. There's a second location at 5202 North College Avenue, and I hope to visit there soon.

1 comment:

fifa 14 pc coins said...

Amazing, this really is stunning. Picture all of the reading through as well as composing you can perform... Chilly within the winter season although.



buy fifa coins
lol boost
cheapest fifa 14 coins

Post a Comment

Snapshots - Summer Festivals 2009

PITCHFORK