Disclaimer: You May Find a Broken Link

So, there USED to be freenapster.com, and it USED to provide access to almost any artist's music. It was pretty awesome, and I linked ~90% of this blog's recommendations to that site. Now, apparently, Free Napster is no more. Booooooo.

It will be a long, on-going task of mine to redirect the links to somewhere you can hear the music, but in the meantime, if you click on a link that brings you to Napster where it asks you to sign in:
1) Be angry at them, for disrupting your chance to enjoy a good song
2) Google the song and still check it out, because it's awesome

If you have another source I should be using, please don't hesitate to send it my way. Email me for that, and any music recommendations, at tracy@groundwm.com. Thanks!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Some Good Upcoming Chicago Shows

SO much good music playing in Chicago soon. :)

Click their pic to buy

8/20/09: Coltrane Motion at Double Door, FREE
8/21/09: Verona Red at Reggie's Rock Club, $15 <-- Rock 4 Autism benefit!
8/25/09: Modest Mouse at Aragon Ballroom, $29.25

8/26/09: Empires, Big Science and Pet Lions at Schubas, $10

8/28/09: Nine Inch Nails at Aragon Ballroom, $55
While I only know one NIN song, I love that one song SO much, it was my inspiration for starting this blog.

8/28/09: Loyal Divide at Beat Kitchen, $8/$10

8/29/09: Mucca Pazza at Bottom Lounge, $12

Also, some upcoming September shows I'm really excited for include Royal Bangs, Matt & Kim, and YACHT. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Snapshots - Summer Festivals 2009

PITCHFORK