Disclaimer: You May Find a Broken Link

So, there USED to be freenapster.com, and it USED to provide access to almost any artist's music. It was pretty awesome, and I linked ~90% of this blog's recommendations to that site. Now, apparently, Free Napster is no more. Booooooo.

It will be a long, on-going task of mine to redirect the links to somewhere you can hear the music, but in the meantime, if you click on a link that brings you to Napster where it asks you to sign in:
1) Be angry at them, for disrupting your chance to enjoy a good song
2) Google the song and still check it out, because it's awesome

If you have another source I should be using, please don't hesitate to send it my way. Email me for that, and any music recommendations, at tracy@groundwm.com. Thanks!

Monday, May 3, 2010

New Francis and the Lights Album

New York

Francis and the Lights first caught my attention on a mixtape from a friend, and I posted his song "LIME" back in February '09. Just recently he started streaming his newest album, It'll Be Better, and it's fabulous. There's a strange, comfortable, uniqueness in his music that will stick with you. It's the smartest dance-pop music I've heard in a long time, and I'm happy to spread the word if you're unfamiliar. Enjoy a listen to the new album below. :)

1 comment:

GW2 Gold said...

Thank you a lot for sharing this unique information. I'd undoubtedly similar to. D3 Items
Billig Guild Wars 2 Gold

Post a Comment

Snapshots - Summer Festivals 2009

PITCHFORK