Disclaimer: You May Find a Broken Link

So, there USED to be freenapster.com, and it USED to provide access to almost any artist's music. It was pretty awesome, and I linked ~90% of this blog's recommendations to that site. Now, apparently, Free Napster is no more. Booooooo.

It will be a long, on-going task of mine to redirect the links to somewhere you can hear the music, but in the meantime, if you click on a link that brings you to Napster where it asks you to sign in:
1) Be angry at them, for disrupting your chance to enjoy a good song
2) Google the song and still check it out, because it's awesome

If you have another source I should be using, please don't hesitate to send it my way. Email me for that, and any music recommendations, at tracy@groundwm.com. Thanks!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Random 10 Extras I Love

On this blog I post one song every day by a new artist, never repeating an artist... Sometimes it takes me a while to find an artist I believe is worth posting, and most of the time, once I find that artist, I love more than one of their songs. What to do?!?!

Well, as hard as it may be, I chose one-and-only-one song to recommend each day, but now my Random 10s allow me to share other songs from these artists that I love. Enjoy! :)


The Blow - Parenthesis
Calvin Harris - Acceptable in the 80s
Grizzly Bear - Alligator (choir version)
Iron & Wine - Innocent Bones
Mugison - Jesus is a Good Name to Moan

Muse - Butterflies and Hurricanes
She & Him - Why Do You Let Me Stay Here?

Verona Red - Hesitations & Cliches

Wolf Parade - Call It a Ritual

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Maps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Snapshots - Summer Festivals 2009

PITCHFORK